A Society for Organization Development Professionals
PCI has ceased operations
About Pro-Change International
- This website will continue until October of 2008 as a link to the former members & the Journals
Pro-Change International (PCI) was an association of professionals committed to the application of behavioral science knowledge, skill and technology to the amelioration of organizational effectiveness and the human condition.
- 1998 - The idea for a new society was developed at Loon Mountain, NH.
- 1999 - The Society of Organization Development Professionals (SODP) was formed as an international organization of consultants, academics and other professionals committed to the understanding of human systems and organization development and change.
- May 2000 - The name was changed to Pro-Change International.
- January 2008 - PCI was disbanded
Pro-Change International - Home
Revised: 5 January 2008